All the latest information on Demo Days can be found here:
To book please call the shop.
Please be aware of any COVID guidance provided prior to arriving:
TAYLOR MADE - 24th April
First up we have a huge Taylor Made day where they will be introducing you all to the new SIM2 woods and irons, as well as their other exceptional products.
During these unprecedented times, TaylorMade has taken advanced measures to ensure your health and safety, as well as that of our staff and their team. Those measures include:
- Fitting reps are required to use face coverings at all fitting events
- Customers attending fitting experiences are encouraged, but not required, to wear face coverings (not supplied by TaylorMade)
- All fittings will be limited to 1-on-1 experiences with social distancing practices
- Fitting reps are equipped with a sanitisation kit that includes disinfectant wipes, hand sanitiser, disinfectant soap, towels and sterilised brushes
- Golf equipment will be cleaned and sterilised following each usage
Rest assured that your health and safety is the No. 1 priority for both our club and TaylorMade. We will ask that you respect the precautions by not attending if you have a cough or fever (or have had in the last 14 days), have been exposed to someone who has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or might otherwise expose our staff or other guests to unnecessary risk.
Ping - 4th May
Come and try the hotly anticipated G425 driver and fairways. This new range has performed incredibly well in winter testing since it was seeded
During these unprecedented times, the safety of you and our staff are at the forefront of our decision making. As a result, there are guidelines that must be met during the demo day:
• Each demo day will last for five hours. This is one hour longer than normal practice to allow time for strict cleaning of product and equipment between appointments.
• The fitting day cannot be extended further under any circumstance.
• There will be six x 40-minute appointments. These appointment times must be adhered to
• There will be a 10 minute gap between each fitting to allow the Product Specialist to clean and sanitise all equipment used.
• The fitting day is by appointment only. During this time, we cannot offer a turn up and try environment.
• The Product Specialist cannot supply any written specifications from the fitting and will send the fitting reports via email to us, so we can then pass on.
• Social distancing will be in place during the Fitting Day and we ask that you follow the signs and markings provided at all times.
• Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to welcome any additional guests, other than the person being custom fitted, to attend the appointment.
To book please call 01654 767493.